There are no specific requirements for a SAP certification. Applicants need to be graduates (BTech, B.Sc. or B. Com graduates can benefit more) or have a master’s degree. Computer knowledge and a little knowledge in the area in which you want to do the SAP course will be a big plus.
Candidate need to be a graduate which is the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing SAP. If the candidate has any experience in the relevant fields like production, purchase or other it will be an added advantage to grab the related SAP Module.
Experience is not mandatory to do SAP, even a fresher who has just passed out also is also eligible and gets recruited on basis of his/her skills after doing SAP.
If the candidate has completed BCom, MCom, MBA finance or has a a finance background or is a fresher or experienced can choose SAP FI finance) and others as follows:-
• HR module-which is for people doing MBA in HR
• SD-for people with sales background.
• SAP MM-for people with BE mechanical, civil engineers, manufacturing and purchase management background
• SAP PP-people with production background
• Technical modules that include SAP ABAP-which is for people who have done BE/graduation in IT or CS
• SAP BASIS – for admin related profiles and for people working with IT support
Why wait? Enroll yourself today for SAP Training & Certification.