Why should Universities consider SAP training?
College / Business School / University Benefits:
- Partnership with a Globally accredited Brand.
- SAP will assist in placements.
- Better chances of attracting large corporations for campus recruitment.
- Can use SAP logo in prospectus & marketing.
- Build better references through listing in the SAP portal.
- Industry knowledge addition that increases their career potential & growth opportunities.
- Course content helps the students understand the business processes clearly.
- Personalized flexible training.
- Simulations, exercises, and pre and post evaluations linked to the SAP servers in Germany.
- Updated training material.
- Efficient assistance provided by SAP through NetMeetings, Voice Chat & Web Chat.
- SAP certification.
SAP Uacademy Offering
Knowledge oriented Courses:
- SAP – 01 Course:
This course gives an overview about SAP ERP solution to the SAP enthusiasts, with an opportunity to understand the immense benefits of the SAP ERP solution
Eligible Backgrounds: All students with Graduation and Post Graduation degree.
- TERP – 10 Course:
This SAP TERP 10 course gives an overview of SAP ERP skills based on the Functional scope of real-world SAP best practices. It has an added advantage of being best equipped with a good understanding of business processes. Students will also get insights on how information – communication can be leveraged upon, to optimize business processes and transform the way of business.
Career oriented Courses:
- Consultant Courses:
Engineering and management students who wish to pursue their careers as either A Functional or Technical SAP Consultant should apply for this course. This course can create a wide range of opportunities right from Engineering, ENTC, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharma, FMCG, Bank and many more.
- Business One Course:
Non-engineering graduates such as BBM / B.Com / B.Sc (comp) / BCA students, who aim to get a job opportunity in SMEs, should opt for SAP B1 Course.
There are more than 10000 companies in India, using SAP ERP to run their Business process effectively and around 70% of them use SAP B1 software.
We have successfully collaborated with the following universities:
- SINHGAD GROUP OF COLLEGES WITH 2000+ STUDENTS
- D. Y. Patil Group of Institutes
- Symbiosys university and group of institutes
- Naralkar Institute
- Indira Group Of Education
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
- Bharati Vidyapeeth
- Kolhapur Institute of Technology
- Progressive Education Society
- Deccan Education Society
- RIT, Islampur
- SIT, Ichalkaranji
- Poona School Of Business
- Balaji Group – IIMM
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
- Lotus School of Business
- North Maharashtra University
- I2IT & many more.