Buy with special offer and get 5000+ training with it
Personalized content that matches learners' skill gaps and professional goals
Recommended courses based on people’s roles, learning activity, skills, and more.
Upload and promote content from 3rd parties, learning management systems, or your organization, such as onboarding or training documents.
Customized Learning Paths for specific groups of learners to personalize the learning experience.
Career Development Functionality
LinkedIn Learning Hub now offers career development functionality to empower learners to build skills that advance their careers and help organizations grow and retain talent.
- Enable learners to navigate career paths with role-based content, skills, and more—customized to your organization
- Surface job opportunities at your company to your learners based on their career goals—along with relevant skills and learning content—within the flow of learning.
- Connect learners to content and resources based on their career goals, which they can set on their LinkedIn Learning profile.
- Learners can take evaluations to understand skill proficiency and gaps in order to guide learning and receive content recommendations at the right level.
Rich insights to help leaders measure the impact of learning solutions
- Identify the skills learners are building — and the skills your organization needs.
- Determine the impact of learning by tracking your organization’s progress on closing skill gaps.
- Use data and insights to curate personalized content for specific groups of learners.
Supportive, Interactive Community
A supportive, interactive community connects learners with peers and experts
Learners can join learning groups, share and recommend courses, and watch courses together.
Interactive Q&A on course pages allows learners to ask questions and share ideas with instructors, colleagues, and others who’ve taken the course.
Access to content created by people learners know — experts, people managers, and other learners at their company.